Activators Megatron Spotted In California!

Blitz-Wing

ActMegCap.jpg
The fourth wave of Activators is now hitting stores! Spotted in a Walmart in Bakersfield CA was Bandit Lockdown, as well as Megatron! Although not seen at this location, Grimlock is also part of the fourth wave. Seen any of these guys yet? Let us know by posting here!

ActMegTC2.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a couple of bandit lockdowns in my local walmart, but other than that no. Did see a bunch of thundercrackers aswell.

My son bought Thundercracker. He is a deeeeep blue, almost purple. Definitely not going to be confused with Animated Starscream, as blue-ish as he is.

:tflaugh Seriously

When I saw him I was like "WTF TC isn't purple"

And then - surprisingly - my wife agreed with me.

ActMegCap.jpg
The fourth wave of Activators is now hitting stores! Spotted in a Walmart in Bakersfield CA was Bandit Lockdown, as well as Megatron! Although not seen at this location, Grimlock is also part of the fourth wave. Seen any of these guys yet? Let us know by posting here!

ActMegTC2.jpg

Yep. Wal-Mart had all of them when I checked yesterday here in Memphis TN.

-The artist previously known as TJcybernal

Archived