Review: Universe Ironhide Figure

Blitz-Wing

100A.jpg
The 3rd wave of Deluxe figures for the Universe lines are hitting shelves. Included in this wave is a mold fans have waited for. See Ironhide in his updated G1 inspired form in this review

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was kinda afraid this might happen...he does indeed appear more disappointing now that someone actually did a review on him...*whimper*...I wasn't keen on the seams before, now I absolutley hate them. He's right about the window issue. Why color some windows and leave others clear? That backpack is ugly as sin too, now that we get a good view of the rear. Damn, not to jump the gun, but that Botcon repaint from a few years back seemed better.

The only thing that I think will rival this, for new Ironhidy goodness, is if they do a fantastic remold on TFA Ratchett. But i doubt that's going to happen.

I still say Hasbro will make a Cybertron Ironhide (as that's the only way he's appeared in the 'toon so far) and repaint each into the other.

I dont think he is. "I" dont think so, but he seems too.

Cad strikes again, but this time with an AWESOME review! :thumb Nicejob

This makes me Universe Ironhide more then ever. I will probably end up getting the GEN 1 repaint of this for 25th ANv too (come on ya know they will ;) ) but DAAAAAAMMNN does this look good! Yeah the backpack is :fail, but the figure is :king :win And the pics taken are a good seller point.

total *WANT* in my book.

Archived