Hasbro Toy Shop 20% Off Toys w/ Code

xhairs

no prob guys and yes it dosent work on a few of the TF like the SDCC Nprime. not sure why. but i got all wave 3 for 26 shipped and i had to pay tax as i live in NY and still cheaper then walmart.

Nvm. I was all excited until I read this. I'll be keeping that $25.00 thank you very much Hasbro. :tfemo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Code doesn't work at all now. :tfmad I'm trying it a few times and getting no changes. Were there any restrictions like a spending minimum? I've got $60 worth in the cart. Maybe it doesn't work on preorders?

Emerje

Yeah, I've read where the discount is not available for pre-order items and some "select items". It's no good to me seeing as I have picked up what I wanted via retail. If I wanted Leader class Bulkhead tho, it would be about 3 dollars cheaper than picking him up. *mulls that over*

Code doesn't work at all now. :tfmad I'm trying it a few times and getting no changes. Were there any restrictions like a spending minimum? I've got $60 worth in the cart. Maybe it doesn't work on preorders?

Emerje

Yeah, I've read where the discount is not available for pre-order items and some "select items".

That's too bad, their other codes work towards pre-orders. :(

Emerje

i don't care about the free shiping i do but not to much because ultra magnus is 45.00$ when i went on hasbro.com on thursday he was 40.00$ what the hell they are getting Soo much money off the animated line why do they need to raise the prices. thank god the prices didn't rise on the universe line!

huh? :wtf Do you use punctuation? And what are you saying here, hmmm? You contradict yourself 3 times! And they did raise prices on UNiverse toys, the movie toys, and (fromwhat yOU say, :animated *although i havent seen that yet) IF your store raised them. If not, your fine. Dont blame Hasbro

Ever since iv'e been dealing with this craziness with my Seacon order at TCC, i havent been too fond on making any MORE orders, unfortunately. So i will most likely not be sending any M/O to anyone.

Now, if i can get a credit card, or if i open an account now, maybe i might grab this offer *realize's when i get online and want something, it wont be 20% discounted. Like the SE-04 Overkill ibet :grr But i understand their reasoning. :roll

ordered the new g.i. joe dvd packs. for some reason it only gave me free shipping, meh. had i got the 20% off i'd have caught up on robot heroes and maybe universe 2.0 (sans ironhide). ah well, with free shipping it's cheaper to buy them here than in the store.

I had contemplated getting Ultra Magnus from Animated, but the price went up to $45 for the figure alone. With the promo code, it comes out to less than $40 plus shipping, but still.

My concern is the price of the figure. Is that the new price for Leader figs in general? Is this related to the price increase Hasbro was talking about. None of their other items went up in price.

As for the time limit on the coupon, I don't see one. It may be good for a while.

I got the leader bulkhead + free bb activator from TRS this week, paying 45 plus tax... so I think it's worth it.

I'm not sure why it didn't work for you guys, but I got Animated UM and Universe Silverstreak + Sideswipe for 56 and free shipping. hum?

Archived