Review - Universe 2.0 Deluxe Silverstreak Figure

MISP Steve

312-100.jpg
Once again being a repaint of Prowl, there isn’t much difference except the police lights are replaced with a sunroof. This toy looked so polished I was nervous even transforming it for fear of it scratching the paint. The silver really shines well and while I would have preferred a different color than black for the hood the black doesn’t bother me. Read the Full News Story Here

Great review.

Silverstreak actually looks buy worthy. The paint looks good/well distributed in both modes and expertly done up.

Much nice than Prowl which is unfortunate because I always liked Prowl more.

Keep us updated on the paint.

If it stays in place I may consider.

FWIW I have yet to have any of Animated Soundwave's paint rub off.

I really like 'Streak.

Originally my intention was to buy him and skip Prowl all together. But they do look good standing next to each other. I think the Dautsun brothers are my "seekers". So I am tempted to get Smoky as well.. even though my real love for this line is just the 84 cars.

His paint job and color scheme really work well. Much better than prowl all the way around.

Has Blitwing/Cadogen changed his name again? *joke* Or does the reviewer just take the TFans/formers (Cad.) way of doing things? :P

Great review though, i totally WANTED Silverstreak more then the Prowl i already bought, so its good to hear his paint is done right. One thing i have to say is, his leg articulation sucks. So saying he is extremely posable isnt quite true (imo). He has no swilvel above his knees which prevents him from being able to pull such cool poses. Alas, he still is pretty dope.

I'm torn between Hasbro Streaks and Henkei Streaks. Both look pretty awesome to me, but it boils down to do I want chrome shoulder missiles or the red and grey missiles. I've got the TRU reissue so maybe I'll just go with Hasbro on this one. Already skipping Ironhide in favor of the Henkei version.

Has Blitwing/Cadogen changed his name again? *joke* Or does the reviewer just take the TFans/formers (Cad.) way of doing things? :P

Great review though, i totally WANTED Silverstreak more then the Prowl i already bought, so its good to hear his paint is done right. One thing i have to say is, his leg articulation sucks. So saying he is extremely posable isnt quite true (imo). He has no swilvel above his knees which prevents him from being able to pull such cool poses. Alas, he still is pretty dope.

Maybe I should copyright my style? Or should I claim plagiarism? lolicon[1].gif

Streak is nice, but I may go Henkie cause it's a rare case where the chrome works.

Either way, in one form or another this will hit my shelf, SmokeScreen too, then I'm done with this mold as any further "homage" is just profettering and I have to draw the line between collector and sucker.

This mold wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for the turtle neck, it ruins the mold.

What about the light weight and resessed feet that cause easy topple from something as week as an air contitioner thats a room away?

To me the neck base is trivial compared to that.

Archived