Universe Legends G1 Brawn, Animated Starscream

Peter_Van

839130000_653569354611_main__scaled_98.jpg
The official images are pouring in today and we have some new updates in Universe 2.0 Database for you. Generation 1-color scheme Brawn and Transformers Animated Starscream are both featured in the Transformers 25th Anniversary packaging.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pass on the Animated Starscream. The Activators version is better in almost every way.

I'm really torn on Brawn though. He'll be ridiculously out of scale when compared with my other Classics/Universe/UT figures, but he looks so f***ing :awsum

Crap. I was hoping they would eventually put out a deluxe Brawn. But I'll get this one and paint mod those nasty green tires at least.

1-10 i would deffenitly give brawn a 9 the only problem is in vehicle mode where you can see his legs, i would give starscream a 3 he is inaccurate completely!

Gah! legends size class kills the nostalgia luv....

I'll wait on that...

Because...they're so different in size?

Archived