Dlx TF's discounted at Wal-Mart

Kurosaki Ichigo

I just came from Wally World. They had all deluxes down to $7.77. I picked up Universe Galvy because I wasn't going to buy a lifetime shelfer for $10. They still had lots of Animated wave 1 deluxes and the most recent Movie deluxes.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man i hope my WM has ANY new dlxs at all! Last time i went they just had wave 1 of :animated and FAB's for some reason. :wtf And they were 10.99 for the FAB's DOUBLE :wtf

At any rate, i will check and report in about NH having this as well later ths week.

Question? Can someone find out for how LONG this will be available?

If one of the Wal-Marts here is any indication, it might start be starting to wind down. Walked by the Transformers endcap, had the huge sign for $7.77. Went down the aisle looking at various toys, then headed back to Electronics. The sign had been changed to $10.99. Grabbed a toy, checked the price scanner, then check the peg tags(which were stickered on) down the aisle both still had them as $7.77.

I'm hoping they were just getting ready to swap the endcap out for another product...but I'll probably be running errands tonight, not sure if I"ll be going to the same Wal-Mart, but it'd be good to confirm.

If they go with the price hike that's stupid; the economy sucks but we are raising prices?!?!?!?! talking about being back ass wards!

"Walmart! Simple rule in economics...when your customers don't have much money but you want them to buy your stuff you LOWER and ROLLBACK your prices"

• 2 weeks later...
If they go with the price hike that's stupid; the economy sucks but we are raising prices?!?!?!?! talking about being back ass wards!

"Walmart! Simple rule in economics...when your customers don't have much money but you want them to buy your stuff you LOWER and ROLLBACK your prices"

which is why they've been 7.77 for 2-3 weeks now. its not walmart that raising the price, its hasbro. in case you didn't notice Target already went up to 10.99 on all dlx figs. Wal mart is trying to do what they can by lowering the price for a few weeks before they go up. no sale can last forever.

My guess on the wal-mart price is that they already had bought that stock at it's price and can continue to keep it lower while they have it, along with keeping it lower to attract people(like the do with most everything they sell).

Not to mention wal-mart likes to undercut competitors and target over the past few years has become more of an upscale type of box store.

Archived