Jump to content

A question


Recommended Posts

I have a couple of questions.


One: Does Hasbro USA send out replacement parts if you buy a toy and something is missing? I know Takara does, and I seem to recall Hasbro doing it in the past. Hasbro Australia does not. I bought a Leader :animated Megatron and he's missing his missile for his fusion cannon and one of his swords for the rotor blades.


Two: If they do, would it be somehow possible for one of the Americans on this board to get a missile and sword sent out to them, and I could pay them to send it to me (also possibly pay them to purchase a Sentinel Prime figure to send as well, because he's the only one I want that I couldn't find, plus a little extra $$$ for their trouble)?


I'm currently in a town about 400km from where I bought him, so I can't just take him back. None of the shops here have him. In theory I may be able to swap him for a replacement in Sydney before I leave to go back to Japan, although finding the time to do that between my sister's wedding and then having to driving 500km to Sydney so I can fly back with a six month old baby would be troublesome.



Also, if the missile and sword are actually stored in some super secret hard to locate place in the box, let me know, but I'm fairly certain I got a dud (with an awesome non-smeared good QC paint job though).



Also, mods feel free to move this to EndCap if you feel it is more appropriate.


*really really quick replies would be appreciated*


:khaaan :nooo :argh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, good luck there buddy. I bought a Classics Grimlock that turned out to be missing a dino arm and all I got to my request was a "sorry, we don't stock that anymore - check your local stores and buy another one" email. And even that took about 4 days to receive. :tfmad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bummer bro. :tdown But its good to know Takara takes care of their consumers. I want to go to Japanone day (for like a year) and this is good news! ... for you, not so good.


Heres a thought, cant you just contact Takara (like we would be contacting Hasbro with a false claim /same thing kinda) and have them send youone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know some members here have stated that they've received parts by request to Hasbro :usa , but I've never experienced it personally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The official way Hasbro handles it is that if you have a defective product (i.e. broken, missing parts, etc.) they will send you a postage paid mailing label for you to return the figure. Once they receive it, they will replace it with a new product, or one of equal value. The first Classics Ramjet I bought was missing a missile and this was the remedy they offered me.


They replace parts on things like board games an' stuff, and you can also order replacement parts for a few other Hasbro products, but the only Transformer you can order parts for right now is Ultimate Bumblbee, and then, you can only order the missile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Find Transformers on Ebay!

  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE