UPDATE 10/3/08 Lots of Alternators Customs MORE ADDED

Lucs

A TON of New stuff Added 10/3/08

***PLEASE SEND ME YOUR LOCATION SO I CAN FACTOR IN SHIPPING***

I take PAYPAL and MONEY ORDER, Please specify which you will be using when you send me a PM

Prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Please be aware shipping is usually $5, sometimes less but usually more depending on size and amount of the items you want. I live in Oregon so shipping to the east coast is the most expensive for me.

Wants at bottom of post

~Non Customs Alternators (some have minor mods and/or stickers)~

Swindle - $14 obo

Windcharger compete and has the repro gun barrel - $28

Grimlock - Boss stickers and all black face with blue visor

BT-20 Argent Meister -$50 out of package

Alt Smokescreen - $20

Unopened KO BT WHITE Hound -$35 (i'll add a painted prowl or bluestreak head to make him Ratchet for an extra $15)

~TF Animated~

Oilslick - $5

Blitzwing - $15

Soundwave - $6

Blackarachnia - $5

All 3 Dinobots (set only) - $30

~TF Movie~

Swindle with head mod so it goes forward AND side to side - $5

Stockage - $5

Longarm - $6

Jazz - $5

Concept Camero Bumblebee - $5

MISB Concept Camero Bumblebee - $7

Walmart Exclusive Big Daddy MISB - $12

~TF Classics~

Blades - $14

Powerglide - $18

Grimlock - $12

~Custom Alternators~

-Alt Megatron - Grimlock with blacked out lights, Decepticharge Head and Classics Megs gun (removable for transformation - $80 Firm unless you buy multiple items

AltMegatron.jpg

more pics here

Alt Megatron - Radicons Transformers Customs

-Alt Springer - Camshaft with Tracks head - $45 obo

-Alt Blurr - Tracks with Cybertron Blurr head, shield and gun mod -$45 obo

Pics of both here

ALTS Blurr, Springer, Magnus - Radicons Transformers Customs

-Soundwave - skids/grimlock -$45 obo

Skids with a slightly moded Grimlock head and a G1 Soundwave should cannon converted to be a hand blaster.

3_21soundwavecustom001.jpg

more pics and info in this thread

Alt Soundwave 5th attempt - Radicons Transformers Customs

-Magnus - blue strips removed, door mod and painted Nemesis head plus 'MAGNUS' license plate - $30 obo

postmovieguys014.jpg

All three Seekers - $60 for the set (they all have the taller Smokescreen spoiler)

-Starscream (StreetScreamer) - $25 obo

Alt_Seekers003.jpg

-Skywarp (Roadwarp) - $25 obo

Alt_Seekers007.jpg

-Thundercracker - $25 obo

Alt_Seekers001.jpg

more in this thread

Alt Seekers - Radicons Transformers Customs

-Steeljaw - BT Yellow Tracks, very little paint added (just blue over the red details really) modded Ravage head - $40 obo

asj003.jpg

more in this thread

Alt Battle Steeljaw? - Radicons Transformers Customs

No Pics but I can get them if interested

-Swoop - Blue BT prowl with black upper and lower arms, Windcharger head with no visor painted burgandy and burgandy accents on legs and feet - $50 obo

-Snarl - Red BT Meister with all gold painted burgandy modded jazz head painted burgandy with turquiose visor and repro tribal gold/black stickers -$50 obo

-Brawn - Alt hound with sculpt-bot brawn head and chest, must be removed for transformation, great for display - $35 obo

Stunticons, Insecticons, Grapple, Inferno, Bumblebee and Cliffjumper are on HOLD for Hollywood Hoist

Stunticons - they are mostly modded with not a lot of paint added so no much chance for paint chipping a few of their heads are attached with silly putty They DO NOT FORM MENASOR! Sorry - $200 obo WILL NOT SPLIT UP (HOLD)

-Deadened

-Wildrider - KO BT

-Breakdown - Wheeljack

-Motormaster - Nemesis Prime

-Dragstrip - Decepticharge with repro gun barrel

stunticons004.jpg

Pics in this thread

All 5 Stunticons Done (includes something new for Deadend) - Radicons Transformers Customs

-Insecticons Bombshell, Shrapnel, Kickback - $80 I'd like to sell as group (HOLD)

more in this thread

My Alt Insecticons - Finished - Radicons Transformers Customs

-Grapple - Swindle with G1 grapple head, gun, and laser hand. Also added front wench from model kit - $35 obo

-Inferno - Rollbar with mudflap head and G1 laser hand - $25 obo

NOTE: I've actually swapped the laser hands in the pics so they are in the toon accurate hands now

Pics in this thread

ALT Grapple Finished - Radicons Transformers Customs

-Bumblebee - Sunstreaker (sideswipes arms) with Smokescreen head - $25 obo

-Cliffjumper - Sideswipe (sunstreakers arms) with Alert head plus a little paint -$25 obo

Pics in this thread

Bumblebee and Cliffjumper - Radicons Transformers Customs

Wants

Not a whole lot right now

Botcon 2008 Jazz

Voyager Cybertron/Galaxy Force Starscream (any version)

Unreleased Universe figures

-Hound

-Henkei Lambor (sideswipe) or Sunstreaker

-Japanese Wildrider exclusive (Classics)

Archived