high quality 25th and animated pictures

Rotorstorm

Tigatron is Beachcomber realized as a fleshed-out character. Only it turns out that even when you do that, he's still :ghey

And yet he was one of the only characters that showed even the slightest interest in getting some Cybertronian tail....

:wat

Adds a new layer of meaning to that whole "big cat" / "little cat" thing they had going.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starscream looks similar to Henkei except no decepticon logo on nosecone and no chrome. I have Henkei version, so pass here. Classics Skywarp is NOTHING like the G1 version. Henkei version MUCH better.

Will buy Cyclonus, Hound, Animated Blurr. Hound looks like the concept Jeep "dunebuggy" which I hope sees production.

jeep-renegade-concept.jpg

I dont see a difference on Animated Bumblebee

Oh, come on! How could you not notice the little black lines they filled in on the forearms and the small black strip of paint added to his front right shin!?!? :woot Trust me, If I hadn't fixed those minute details on mine already, I wouldn't know the difference either.

If this is really a legitimate premium release of Animated BB, it has fail written all over it. Why would they bother? If they had also added black to the most noticeably absent line details on his head crest and side vents and also to his hands in addition to the forearms and shin, I might see the point. Save yourself 10 bucks and add your own details with a Sharpie.

Archived