high quality 25th and animated pictures

Rotorstorm

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheetor's and Tigatron's faces are different in BW, but they're BOTH pretty catty...

IIRC they just stretched out Cheetor's face to make Tigatron. But whatevs. I'm not too hip on that toy anyway (or Tigatron in general).

and IMO Starscream's deco is juuuuust not-exactly-like-G1 enough for him to work with Classics Skywarp. But of course there is no corresponding Thundercracker, so whah whahhh

A thought just crossed my mind - what if that tape turned into a bipedal, BW-style Ravage? No, no... I can't allow myself to think that. That would be too cool for school

EDIT FOR PETE: I don't have any pictures on hand, but I'm pretty sure Tigatron had the cat lip/mouth thing going on and Cheetor did not. At least not to the extreme of resembling a cat in both forms.

A thought just crossed my mind - what if that tape turned into a bipedal, BW-style Ravage? No, no... I can't allow myself to think that. That would be too cool for school

It doesn't...we've seen cat mode, but only in prototype gray.

Cheetor's and Tigatron's faces are different in BW, but they're BOTH pretty catty...

IIRC they just stretched out Cheetor's face to make Tigatron. But whatevs. I'm not too hip on that toy anyway (or Tigatron in general).

Tigatron is Beachcomber realized as a fleshed-out character. Only it turns out that even when you do that, he's still :ghey

It doesn't...we've seen cat mode, but only in prototype gray.

Of course. Lame. So how is it any different from the G1 casette?

EDIT: and how did those pictures escape me?

EDIT FOR PETE: I don't have any pictures on hand, but I'm pretty sure Tigatron had the cat lip/mouth thing going on and Cheetor did not. At least not to the extreme of resembling a cat in both forms.

no, Cheetor had a hairlip too, and those little teeth

I mean, the reason they went with Tigatron is so they wouldn't have to render a new character model

Tigatron is Beachcomber realized as a fleshed-out character. Only it turns out that even when you do that, he's still :ghey

And yet he was one of the only characters that showed even the slightest interest in getting some Cybertronian tail....

Archived