high quality 25th and animated pictures

Rotorstorm

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Cyclonus a Targetmaster? Odd, but cool. I'll be VERY tempted to buy Hound just to get that Ravage, depending on what it looks like. Same goes for Cy's partner... I'll just Endcap the Hound and Cyclonus :tfevil

EDIT: That mold should be Tigatron, not Cheetor. It obviously has Tigatron's face.

EDIT: That mold should be Tigatron, not Cheetor. It obviously has Tigatron's face.

Does anyone doubt it'll get repainted as such?

And speaking of, I may skip the Cheetor and buy the Tigatron version...I have 10th Cheetor, but no Tigatron, and it'd be nice to have the characters look a little different...although that cat mode really isn't built like a tiger...

And we'll probably get a Shadow Panther from it, too.

Is Cyclonus a Targetmaster? Odd, but cool. I'll be VERY tempted to buy Hound just to get that Ravage, depending on what it looks like. Same goes for Cy's partner... I'll just Endcap the Hound and Cyclonus :tfevil

because their faces are so different?

the universe stuff looks awesome & animated swindle looks pretty cool too (also DAMN YOU ROBOT HEROES!!! they look so cool i think i may just break down & buy them)

I may skip the Cheetor and buy the Tigatron version...I have 10th Cheetor, but no Tigatron, and it'd be nice to have the characters look a little different...although that cat mode really isn't built like a tiger...

*is with Hobbes*

First time I've said that in a while.

WOW, lots of good stuff. Animated Swindle is just awesome. Hound and Cyclonus look freakin sweet as well. I didn't realize how much I liked the Beachcomber character until my eye caught that pic and I got a little giddy heh. Good to see him finally get a new toy (G1 style).

Hmmm.....poor, poor Cheetor. He deserves better then that. The cat mode looks ok, but that robot mode is pretty ugly. I don't think transfoming he properly will fix it. I love Cyclonus, Hound, and Inferno. Plus the Animated guys are looking really nice. But Scourge as RID Bruticus? That is just awesome. Random homage for the win. I may just have to get him.

Animated Swindle, 25th Cyclonus, 25th Hound/Ravage, 25th Cheetor, 25th Inferno, and 25th Bruticus will be mine.

Starscream's a faint possibility. Part of the reason I didn't like the Henkei! version was because the G1 deco is bland when compared to the Classics deco. Still, I just might get it for the sake of being a (semi) 'Screamer completest. It'll be a "eh, nothing else I want is in" purchase most likely.

I'm on the fence about Brawn. He looks great for a Legends class figure, but I'm just wondering how out of place he'll look with the rest of my collection.

A definite pass on everything else. Though I have to ask one question regarding Vector Prime....WHY?

Archived