high quality 25th and animated pictures

Rotorstorm

http://TFormers.com/article.php?sid=10184

that starscream is bought and a BM Bruticus homage is a welcome surprise. Cheetor is a major disappointment. Inferno looks like pure win as does brawn and cyclonus.

one thing I've noticed about cyclonus and hound is something that I hope we do not see carried on very much in the future, molded fists with no peg holes. I've noted this on Galvatron as well.

The robot heroes perceptor comes with hardshell (bombshell) also Slag seems to be Snarl now across the board, wonder what Snarl is actually called now. wonder what they'll do if they make snarl now and kickback.

EDIT - Seeing how some members don't know which Bruticus is being homage

http://www.tfu.info/2001/Predacon/Bruticus/bruticus.htm

EDIT +1, List of toys and who they are

Robot Heroes Perceptor and Bombshell (Now Hardshell)

Robot Heroes Cheetor and Tankor

Robot Heroes Slag (now Snarl) and Sharkticon

"Premium" Deluxe Animated Bumblebee

Animated Deluxe Blazing Lockdown

Animated Deluxe Swindle

Animated Deluxe Blurr

Animated Voyager Skywarp

Animated Voyager Shockwave/Longarm

Universe Deluxe Starscream (more G1-accurate redeco of his Classics figure)

25th Anniversary Deluxe Cyclonus with Targetmaster Nightstick

25th Anniversary Deluxe Hound with Ravage (seen in tape mode on Hound's vehicle mode)

25th Anniversary Deluxe Cheetor

Universe Legends Animated Starscream

Universe Legends Brawn

Universe Legends Beachcomber

Universe Legends Bumblebee

Universe Voyager Inferno

Universe Voyager Vector Prime (Last Autobot homage)

Universe Voyager Bruticus ( BM/RiD Bruticus homage)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAT

All of those Robot Heroes are mine. And what is that, Universe Cheetor? I'm not sure what I think about it.

OMG i just looked at Cheetor's head and he has a cat face.

Those arms are definately mistransformed. Wish they'd given hima gun instead of the throwing star, if he'dhad that in the show it would have been confiscated.

Wow, Nice shots. They really had no idea what was going on with Longarm/Shockwave, did they...or is it a new mode? Longwave! Shockarm?!

Anyhow, most of those items are now on the bought list. I'm gonna have to wait and see if anyone else picks up Cheets to see if he's gonna be on the bought list. He's a mess.

Archived