Hunter Rose

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
:bump Hungry for updates!!!! :argh

No kidding!

I watched Speed Racer again today and everything... :redface

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, guys. I've been working on the new shin panels, and I've discovered that I suck at engraving straight lines and details. :tfsad

However, I think I found a use for the leftovers from building my Energon Prime's new legs. :P

If you can't carve/engrave/whatever panels from scratch, recycle scraps from other projects. :tfevil

Keep up the good work sir!

I'm excited to see what the new leg panels look like.

I do want to point out that even though this is taking longer than I expected - DLP is going above and beyond our original agreement in almost every way so I can't complain AT. ALL.

Once this is finished - it really will be a work of art, and it will be a distinctly diffrent figure from Lockdown. Thanks again buddy - I owe you!

• 1 month later...

*emerges from cave*

*squints into the sunlight*

*grunts*

*throws out new pics*

DSCF0348.jpg

DSCF0349.jpg

DSCF0350.jpg

Seriously, though, I apologize (yet again) for the long delays on this project. Between working and sleeping and these panels (and, now, the re-contouring of the car's tail) giving me trouble... *sigh*

I think I'm done with the shins now, aside from filling in the gaps in the side of the car where the pipes used to stick out, and the eventual painting, so now I'm concentrating on the back of the car, trying to smooth out the curvature of the tail. When that's done, it'll be back to the curve of the hood and finalizing the transplantation of the (now-header) pipes and the engine.

:bump

Any new updates?

Archived