Cliffjumper upgrade kit petition

Rodimus VTS

Ok here's the story Fan Project made an upgrade kit for Classics Cliffjumper which makes him stand out from Bumblebee even more. Problem is that they didn't make enough so prowlclone85 and myself thought maybe if we made a petition to let FP know that the interest is there they might make a few thousand or so more of them.

Here's what we're hoping to get them to rerelease them.

http://www.fansproject.com/?page_id=14

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I can agree. If they can make a Black Shockwave (or so the fans say) then they can make a non-red Cliffjumper. Even though red is my favorite color.

I guess I can agree. If they can make a Black Shockwave (or so the fans say) then they can make a non-red Cliffjumper. Even though red is my favorite color.

The Cliffjumper is still red Nak. My point is that they made him a red clone of bumblebee when they made a classics figure. This upgrade kit gives him a new head, some fenders, a new spoiler and his Big Gun.

Excelelnt. If they see people from all over the world want it then hopefully distribution will be better too if we make this happen

That's England, America & Spain so far

Archived