Encore 12 Metroplex

pingboing

Thanks for the edit. Silly me for the slight mistake.. :redface

:argh

and the hopes of millions of fanboys dashed by a mis name....you bastard....lol

anyone wanna buy my original? :P

how much?

i wouldn't have a clue how much it's worth dude (it's missing the tiny handgun for the car scamper) but shoot me an offer if you're interested & i'll get some pics/details (looks good as new but i'll check the joints for looseness & all that jazz)

how much?

i wouldn't have a clue how much it's worth dude (it's missing the tiny handgun for the car scamper) but shoot me an offer if you're interested & i'll get some pics/details (looks good as new but i'll check the joints for looseness & all that jazz)

can you post some pictures of it

how much?

can you post some pictures of it

<CLICKY!>

the pics are sucky (mobile phone cameras suck) but i can get my missus to whip out the digital camera if you're interested

shoot me a PM if you are dude - i don't wanna 'jack this thread :P

(i figured the pics would be a good reference for people wanting to compare the original to the reissue :thumb )

Archived