yes

Omega Convoy

they put up a web site http://northwest-toyz.com/

I love how you click on the link & it brings you to an address. You click on PRODUCTS and gives you a lsit, including transformers. Click on that expecting to see SOME TFs and its just a highlighted sign saying a generic Transformers logo. :emo

Nice looking Ironhide OC! I didnt know he looked so good in bot mode. Care to take pics and review him? I dont think anybody has that 'sold' the toy to me. I have the original still unopened. Is he worth taking out soon? How cool is this bot? I liked the character, so lmk if you got those pics lol

* I dont think anybody has done that, that sold the toy to me* fix'D

I have opened all the rest of the movie on screen characters just not him and Brawl yet. Starscream being the last after a 2 comic run though of ROTF prequel "Reign of Starscream" ;)

I really wanted the deep space starscream. But then i thought , maybe i should wait til ROTF til the next (HOPEFULLY BETTER) mold comes out. And Hasbro, RELEASE HIM IN RIGHT COLORS AT INITIAL RELEASE ....NOT 1 YEAR LATER!!! VIA PREMIUM :tdown !!!

some are on youtube heres one comparing it with the normal movie ironhide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8ngdmMpa8

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what store may I ask?

I take it a collector shop?

yeah they also have alot of gi joes

Joes, I gave those away when the Annaversary figures started up.

I only had a handful, a nice handful, but still only that. I gave them to my new brother in law.

Yeah I could have sold them, but I figure my sister sold off all his old toys to pay for a dress she only wore once, so he deserved them since after that, he still chose to spend the rest of his misbegotten life with a woman who'd do that.

my haul from the store today megatron was 35 and each of the Throttlebots were 3.99

1015081622.jpg

Throttlebots? .. you could of saved 12 bucks and got something a little less retarded and far more deserving, ya know.

Good Score on BW Megs and Nemesis Prime though. :thumb

they put up a web site http://northwest-toyz.com/

I know this guy, who's running it. I also like hitting up Toy Stable too when I'm down in that area. Kick is a BIG GI Joe fan, the movie must be heaven on earth for him.

Dude, im like down there everyday.

Archived