yes

Omega Convoy

i too was very happy back in the day when i got my silverbolt on card :) it was during the time i was trying to finish my fuzors collection on card. I've been passing on almost all the movie stuff since it's easy to p[ick them up on ebay.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made me happy to see you got those guys. Silverbolt is an excellent character. Made me surprised to find one MSIB in one of the my boxes I packed with figures when I moved from NY. Still MSIB till I think of something to do with him or maybe get a display. ^_^

my week was not so good. at least last week wasn't.. this week it's to early to tell.

Monday on my way into work, going down the mountain i live on i realized i had a flat tire and had nowhere possible to pull over let alone safe to change a tire. i get to the bottom and change the flat, my spare is also very low but i make it into work. after work i go out to my truck with two flats. i limped to a tire store where they refused to fix the tire but sell me two new ones or fill them with air. i make it to a gas station close to my house where they remove the nails and plug the holes.

tuesday as my wife is leaving for work and i'm in the shower i told her to check my tires before she leaves. she comes back in and tells me i have a flat again so we ride in together. her check engine light comes on. it also is raining.

wednesday the water presure in the shower is low.

thurday no water. had to drive to my parents house to shower before work... still carpoolong with the wife.

friday pipes checked everything ok tires fixed too.

saturday still no water and plumber tells me i need an electrician

sunday electrition tells me electricity is fine.. i need a new pump.

monday i pull the waterline and pump from the well and replace it and now i have water yay! much better week... just poorer.

they put up a web site http://northwest-toyz.com/

I love how you click on the link & it brings you to an address. You click on PRODUCTS and gives you a lsit, including transformers. Click on that expecting to see SOME TFs and its just a highlighted sign saying a generic Transformers logo. :emo

Nice looking Ironhide OC! I didnt know he looked so good in bot mode. Care to take pics and review him? I dont think anybody has that 'sold' the toy to me. I have the original still unopened. Is he worth taking out soon? How cool is this bot? I liked the character, so lmk if you got those pics lol

* I dont think anybody has done that, that sold the toy to me* fix'D

I have opened all the rest of the movie on screen characters just not him and Brawl yet. Starscream being the last after a 2 comic run though of ROTF prequel "Reign of Starscream" ;)

I really wanted the deep space starscream. But then i thought , maybe i should wait til ROTF til the next (HOPEFULLY BETTER) mold comes out. And Hasbro, RELEASE HIM IN RIGHT COLORS AT INITIAL RELEASE ....NOT 1 YEAR LATER!!! VIA PREMIUM :tdown !!!

Archived