New Decepticons For TF2?

deceptikhan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds great to me. If it's legit.

I for one hope they mix the price points up a little with deluxes and voyagers (like a 5:2 ratio). It would be too much to hope for any leader size figures even if they were more to scale with the rest of the bots, I doubt anyone but collectors would get the hole set if they were that big.

1 Body

2 Upper arms

2 lower arms

2 legs?

Or six in the Devastator shape we know of and a small one for the head?

OR they may have taken the Seacon route. With one as their "extreme" weapon and six like the original. Speculation of course. But it would make sense. ;)

1 Body

2 Upper arms

2 lower arms

2 legs?

Or six in the Devastator shape we know of and a small one for the head?

OR they may have taken the Seacon route. With one as their "extreme" weapon and six like the original. Speculation of course. But it would make sense. ;)

I could see 7 working, but in this format

2 upper body

1 waist

2 arms

2 legs

the upper body would connect together vertically, ala HyoRyu and EnRyu from GaoGaiGar, then the head would form from the two of them or something to that end.

This is all still BS though. I'm not believing a word of it until I see it in a trailer or on the big screen itself.

i dont belive it , WTF red and yellow mixed in with green are you fing kidding me, and 7 constructicons PLEASE :fail

Archived