Video Review of Animated Shockwave

Timothy.R

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what thats one of the very few youtube reviews I liked

Now the toy wow the transformation from long arm to shocky is very nice and the head is rather cool and I'm happy that those 2 white dots on the shocky face are in fact holes and not Long Arms eyes

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers...ack-thread.html

Woot. That is all.

Wait, no it's not. He's evil lookin! And taller than Lockdown! It's like he grows from voyager Longarm to ultra Shockwave.

Looks to me like the two alt modes are nice, but the main fun is in the transformation from Longarm to Shockwave.

~Matt Booker

Ya beat me to it just barely. :) Anyway, Peaugh is awesome in that he also does written/pictorial reviews for those that don't like to watch the videos.

For those (I'm looking at Hunter, here.) people, follow this link.

In it he mentions something about elbow transformation that he got wrong in the video.

~Matt Booker

Just saw the vid and pics.

I had my doubts about this one but Shockwave's Ultra height, light piped bot mode has me sold.

Looks like a really fun figure.

Should look really good alongside the rest of the animated line.

Woot. That is all.

Wait, no it's not. He's evil lookin! And taller than Lockdown! It's like he grows from voyager Longarm to ultra Shockwave.

Looks to me like the two alt modes are nice, but the main fun is in the transformation from Longarm to Shockwave.

~Matt Booker

Ya beat me to it just barely. :) Anyway, Peaugh is awesome in that he also does written/pictorial reviews for those that don't like to watch the videos.

For those (I'm looking at Hunter, here.) people, follow this link.

In it he mentions something about elbow transformation that he got wrong in the video.

~Matt Booker

:tflaugh

hey I surf this world at work...

He will be mine. Man, this is so awesome! Hey, maybe Punch/Counterpunch's time has come again and should be made for the Classics/25th anniversary line! Shockwave is great but I want a double faction figure that's *really* an autobot instead of *really* a decepticon. Still, Shockwave more than blows the various Sideways figures from UT out of the water!

when i first saw pictures of shockwave i really really wanted him, the desire to have him has just tripled after watching his review. also after seeing it i decided to check out autoboot camp to see how accurate long arm is and wow, it's almost 100% accurate right down to how stubby he is. both faces look awesome. i only hope that there is enough clearance where the faction symbols are so i can throw on the standard red autobot/purple decepticon stickers to go along with the rest of my figures. none of the pictures that we've been seeing lately does this figure as much justice as this video.

oh.. and i'm glad peaugh said his name.. i've been wondering how to pronounce it for a while.

Archived