Transformers Animated Cykill by grayfox

grayfox

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
his helmet looks like he has the yellow part of a chicken egg :guh

still is :awsum

lol! Why did you have to mention this!? from now on, it'll be impossible for me not to think of that when I look at my custom's head :tflaugh

Good point, but the first thing I thought of was some kind of Lemon Creme Candy.

Like the soft chews you find in an old aunt's candy dish. The stuff you find in the 'cheap candy' section of a small country store or the 'gourmet delicacies' section of an expensive city franchise store.

Mmmm.... Good thing I don't own that custom, I'd probably wake up one morning to find teeth marks on his head.

Great job, though! HASBRO, ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO OUR CUSTOMS SECTION?!

~Matt Booker

Greyfox ... you NAILED it! :awsum AWESOME ! Just what I wanted out of Oil Slick, and YEAH Hasbro ARE you paying attention? Anyways maybe Blitzwing would be a better Leader 1 cuz Screamer is not good. I agree with that. Leader 1 is set up all different and not even like Blitzy really, but more like.

:win

"That is all" is right

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. I appreciate it!

Like I've said, I will *not* be making an animated Leader-1 figure until we get a decent looking animated jet. Screamer's mold just wouldn't work for Leader-1. That and I prefer to work on deluxe scale figures.

Sadly, I won't be making more Cy-Kill (at least for a long while). To the guys who'd like to get one, mine is on eBay right now :D

• 2 weeks later...

A repaint of Classics Star Scream into Leader 1 would probably work. His back would make a decent front for L1, making it still look the part. MIght have to figure out how to fold down the stacks or remove but it's doable. Just either make a custom head, or retool the hell outa one. But into which version, the cartoon with a mouth or the toy with the hexigon face plate? Don't think the big L1 toy will be good for a head swap there.

I'd think the best head would look exactly like the toon, see through yellow visor with eyes and all that.

Since they made Crasher, What's the name, Shatter Scatter? The classics Mirage repaint, I bought a oil slick to possibly make a Cykill my self.

I'd think a Ramjet head would be good for a Coptur. I'd like to see Fightor.

:mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha :argh :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum !!!

And that's all I've gotta say about that. ^_^

BTW, as far as Turbo is concerned, I think I'd use a Cybertron Hotshot version 1 or his movie toy counterpart. Pretty sweet dude!

Still wondering what can be used for Leader 1.

Archived