Encore 12 Metroplex will have a New Feature

Cyberscream

of the 3 metroplex's I've had, none of them had the extra peg on the back, however, all the ones I've owned were the rubber tired variants.

I've got a plastic verison and a Metrotitan as well (which is the same version of the mold as the plastic wheeled variant, so far as I can tell, unless there's some minor little change I've never noticed), and neither of them have that post on the tank turret. That's definately a change for the reissue.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think mine has a peg on the back of the tank - not on the actual turret though

...was I the only one that immediately thought. "Articulation?!?"

i was hoping the gun for scamper had one of them tracking features (like you get on car-key fobs)

I like the rubber-tired versions; they also had the full-chrome legs as well.

Y'know, that's what we need: a classics/universe metroplex.

Indeed.

there's that cybertron version that will do me for now

i'd still like an upgrade though (after trypticon)

I like the rubber-tired versions; they also had the full-chrome legs as well.

Y'know, that's what we need: a classics/universe metroplex.

Indeed.

I mentioned that in a wish list thread for Classics/Universe and got my head torn off.

I just can't see how reissuing and updating the bases is a bad idea!?!

If Hasbro imported Encore, I'd have them even though I have the origionals.

...was I the only one that immediately thought. "Articulation?!?"

I'd take some elbows and knees that bend the right way :tflaugh

i think mine has a peg on the back of the tank - not on the actual turret though

Thats supose to be there so it can form the flight tower.

• 4 weeks later...

Thats supose to be there so it can form the flight tower.

yeah i know

Archived