Review: Animated Blitzwing Figure

Blitz-Wing

Sorry to Cadogen, Spin-out and Onewaydown i got a little heated a while ago, but hasbro only puts them out at certian stores in the U.S. and sorry again

No offense taken. It is VERY frustrating sometimes how distribution gets sent out. Perfect example. I was vacationing in Southern Oregon last week and started a 400mi drive home Saturday morning. I hit every Target, Walmart and Toys R Us on my way back. Now, the Walmarts in the Redding and Red Bluff areas were well stocked. Whether that has to do with the distribution center being located in Red Bluff is beyond me. However, when I got to locations between Red Bluff and Upper Sacramento, there wasn't cheese. This includes Chico, Yuba City and Natomas. However, going from Lower Sacramento down (Elk Grove, Lodi, Stockton), I started seeing a whole different set of new parameters. Let me explain.

In the Redding area, there was a phletora of Ultimate BBs and the BB 3pks. However, no Blitzwings. When I got to Lower Sac and south, I saw the latest movie exclusives (reviews coming late this week), but no Ult BBs. The movie exclusives weren't in Redding, either. When I went to a Walmart in Ceres Sunday morning, there was a center cap with at least 5 Blitzwings. No movie exclusives, and 1 Ult BB. There are 3 other Walmarts in the immediate area... no Blitzwings.

Out of all the Toys R Us stores I visited (5), I found their Titanium exclusives at only one store in Yuba City. For reference, the 2 stores closest to their distribution center in Stockton had zilch. You tell me how frustrating it was to go from store to store and from town to town and get greeted with completely different stocking patterns... in the same day even! ;)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the Redding area, there was a phletora of Ultimate BBs and the BB 3pks.

Did they re-release Ult 'Bee? I haven't seen him in the Bay Area since late 2007...

I don't know if they re-released it, but several Walmarts I spied over last weekend had Ultimate BB for $35.00. A couple of stores had an island cap chucked full of them.

Sorry to Cadogen, Spin-out and Onewaydown i got a little heated a while ago, but hasbro only puts them out at certian stores in the U.S. and sorry again

Yo that was funny stuff that argument. Anyways look for himbecuase i live in the WORST distrubution area and i found that same pallet with TONS on there.

so just LOOK lol

And yeah Cad callin ya out as a padawan was mor a compliment then anything else. AND unfortunately Cad your Blitzwing was miss-transformed but i bet he was excited to get it he just tried to break him in with out directions :tmyk Also im sure by now he knows how to do it. No worries here.

And yeah Cad callin ya out as a padawan was mor a compliment then anything else. AND unfortunately Cad your Blitzwing was miss-transformed but i bet he was excited to get it he just tried to break him in with out directions :tmyk Also im sure by now he knows how to do it. No worries here.

Actually, I did read the instructions. I assume you're referring to the jet mode. That rear tail assembly still gives me a 'tacked on' feel. I didn't like the "pegged to feet" method because then the tail loses all functional use. The way I show it is also :fail because of no support. :shrug What can you do?

No your jetmode was fine. It was all fine as i enjoyed it just as much. But didja notice that you flip his cannons around the sides of his backpack to make them higher and leave more desired room? If not this may help. Either way i was trying to back you up from some member throwing shots about the same subject as i remember. But the cannons is what i meant. He is a :king figure in my world! Just pure :win

Archived