First Look At Corvette Centennial Robot Form?

BLACKOUT34

I'm calling a fake. Something about it just doesn't seem quite...well right.

Yeah, I actually like this design. It's not so much "more of the sake of more", it looks to me like someone spent the time to think about where the pistons and things should go and not just thrown in hap-hazardly...

... It can't be a real movie design. :roll

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like any other movie bot design IMO.

Hopefully this is just an early rendition of the bot mode.

Could be Blur Definitely fits the character.

Im gonna go out on a limb a say this is the FIRST REAL NEWS WE HAVE :D

Im also glad to say i LOVE this design. Its HOT and im willing to BET MONEY this is blurr. It goes with his :animated wheel feet lookaswell as the IDW look too. I also am willling to bet that he has 'some' kind of feet gimmick where he can 'transform' jhis feet to these wheels (and back lol) .

Bring on the confrimation!!

We've now seen a toy car with this image molded on the bottom (cheap as hell- burger king or something)- so unless Bay is really going all out to throw us off this is apparently the real deal. I don't know what I think of this design. I don't hate it, but it doesn't exactly thrill me either.

Archived