Awesomer Blitzwing - A Step By Step ADVENTURE by Matt Booker

Matt Booker

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NICE WORK! I can't wait to try this! Blitz's wings have been bugging me since I first got'em!

And was I the only one that noticed the sweet Triforce tatooed on Mr. Booker's hand?

Freaking Awesome Matt. Your posts are absolutely hilarious and very useful. I "might" try this on Blitzwing, the wings don't really bother me that much during playing posing. :tfgrin

Excellent tutorial.

Got my Blitzwing from Amazon today and promptly opened him and started to do the mod. Nice work Matt. Did it just fine.

However, my knife did slip and I cut my thumb a little. So other than my injured self, it's all good.

BTW, does anyone know what the purple things on his arms are for?

Freaking Awesome Matt. Your posts are absolutely hilarious and very useful. I "might" try this on Blitzwing, the wings don't really bother me that much during playing posing. :tfgrin

Excellent tutorial.

Thanks! I was hoping it would at least be entertaining, even if people don't do the mod.

Got my Blitzwing from Amazon today and promptly opened him and started to do the mod. Nice work Matt. Did it just fine.

However, my knife did slip and I cut my thumb a little. So other than my injured self, it's all good.

BTW, does anyone know what the purple things on his arms are for?

See, you should've just used a razorblade. :tflaugh

Glad to hear you did the mod and it worked. As for the purple things, near as I can tell it's to allow the turret to lock in during tank mode. The wings have to angle down a bit and the purple things compress to let them, but keep them up during jet mode.

And was I the only one that noticed the sweet Triforce tatooed on Mr. Booker's hand?

Thanks! I had the guy mix up a special sepia tone that's about the color of a birthmark for my skin. The Triforce of Courage in the lower right is a little darker than the others. Kind of my own personal reminder to be a better person. WWLD? o_0

As evidenced by my Bumblebee guide, I need to have the tattoos on my knuckles redone.

~Matt Booker

Okay. I saw the bit about the tab on his back. The problem I have is the tab formed from when his half wing sets are pushed together for jet mode. When I put it in tank mode and then either try and go back to jet or go to robot mode, I have to pull but feel like at some point I might break the thing. There seems to be a stress mark already. Any thoughts Matt?

BTW, nice Triforce tat. I've been playing Twilight Princess on my Wii...again :D ...I love that game (well, any Zelda game, but Twilight and Ocarina are by far my absolute faves).

Archived