liege evilmus

Satan's Camaro

Despite his apparent meanness, LE hooked me up with a spare ROTF Battlefield Bumblebee and a really nice Energon Towline in a trade. A flexble dealer, with great comms and fast shipping. Looking forward to more deals.

EDIt after mixing up this transaction with someone else's. :doh

Nah, I deserve it, I pranked PC good, but it was worth it!

Enjoying Thunderclash, there'll be some pics up soon.

As always, good working with you guys :thumb

• 4 weeks later...

yet another awesome deal made with him and the items arrived lightning fast....

Man your tha bomb to work with clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

• 2 months later...

Dude is SO awesome to work with. Found me something I was looking AGES for and it got here very quickly. Thanks bro!

• 1 month later...

Liege is awesome, definite good price for his GF Optimus Prime. And it arrived today just like he said it would.

Hopefully we can do deal again sometime

Thanks Again man!

Liege had a leader TFA Bulkhead that I inquired about. It was here I think inside of 2 days from the time I sent him payment! Will definitely deal with him again---he's great to work with.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Liege, i asked him if he had a TF:A Arcee and he did, he held it for a few weeks til my payday, then i sent him the money & recieved her MISB. Great guy to do business with. Id do again in a heartbeat!

Archived