Update 9/7/08 With Other Photos ** New City Commander Images at BBTS

Timothy.R

Are any online retailers selling the armor and the loose fig (or boxed for that matter) as a set?

I could swing the trailer, but not if I'm also paying $50 for the loose fig...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recall a while ago seeing drawings for a G1 Prime trailer from these guys, I wonder if it was scrapped?

I hope not cause I don't care if they do just get put off to the side more often than not, Prime needs a trailer if he's a truck. I don't care if it's a base, an add on, or what, but Classics, Movie, and Animated just seem lacking without one.

I can see if it's a deluxe version or a FABish type figure, but the bigger bots should be pulling something. Has/Tak needs to get back on the ball with that and I do hope that they themselves release a trailer for Classics Prime in a future Universe wave, even if only as an exclusive.

Now all that said, does anyone know an exact release date, cause last minutes tend to make me impatient.

Found that trailer concept. Hope this happens too :tfevil

I'm hoping that it's in the works and will be released. Bit IIRC, that's the picture I remember seeing over a year ago, about the same time they announced the initial plans for the City Commander set. I'm hoping that they haven't changed their mind on it, and it's only because they wanted to get the CC set out before working on the Classics Prime trailer.

I was looking at these yesterday, I can't wait to get the email saying that these are in :tfevil

Dear god I hope it's announcement gets stickey'd.

Whatever, I realy do get impatient in the last minute. I have 2 on order(no I'm not just going to sell the second one), and $100 in credit at BBTS. I went dropped another $70 in my Pile of Loot, that way once it comes in, it's payed for and all I have to do is hit SHIP!!!

I love their preorder policies, but I hate not having the option to pay in advance.

While I admit UM needs a trailer/armor, I'm just not feeling this set. And for $75 I'm really not feeling it. :tflaugh I hope this does well, as there's obviously a market for it, but personally I'll wait and see if it goes on clearance.

:rofl "clearance" :rofl

While I admit UM needs a trailer/armor, I'm just not feeling this set. And for $75 I'm really not feeling it. :tflaugh I hope this does well, as there's obviously a market for it, but personally I'll wait and see if it goes on clearance.

:rofl "clearance" :rofl

I don't see these making it to clearance. I preorder one about 2 weeks ago for $85 shipped ($76.99+7.31 for shipping BBTS wants $10.09 for shipping) from toynk.com so I'm looking forward to receiving this for my Cl Magnus. I like the way this armor works like the way Magnus' armor fell off during the fight with Shockwave in Transformers Generation One volume 2.

Archived