Universe Prowl And Sunstreaker

Beast Girl

Of the three, I think Streaker is the worst. His transformation is awkward, his robot mode is bland and it looks like he's wearing tall, yellow, leather boots. Prowl takes some getting used to, but he's all kinds of awesome. Tankor is just :awsum

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Streaker is not that bad yes he is tall . though he looks great in both molds just needs some more details thats all same with all the classics. Tankor is great in plane mold and robotmode but his truck mold sucks. yes he should of been a just but oh well.

I actually think of his alt modes Octane's plane mode is the worst but it's still :awsum

very true.

there are warming the pegs now. while acid storm & galv are allways gone. i think it is cuse of how they are per case there is 2 of SS/prowl and 1 of tankor. then you get galv & acid storm with 1more of each SS/prowl .

great to know you guys found them as they are great figs.

Some wave 2 cases ship with x2 Prowl or Streaker depending on which revision it is. They have been shipped in more numbers than the other figures, so you will see them untill after wave three hits. So they are selling, if they weren't wave 2 would be as hard to find as Indy's Last Crusade wave..

Powerglide's appendages are skinny, but they are not small. His legs are taller than his torso and his arms reach straight down almost to his knees like a real human's. And his huge torso is a ton better than Movie Screamer's (I love that toy, though).

I've got Sunstreaker, Prowl, Octane, Onslaught, and Powerglide. The only other one I've seen in stores that I would like to buy is Blaster. I still haven't seen Galvatron or Silverstreak.

I love Prowl, Sunstreakers, and Onslaught. They're all totally awesome! Octane is also a pretty good toy. Powerglide's alt mode is sweet, but his robot mode is a little bit of a turn off with the small appendages and large upper torso.

well i have seen B;aster but passed on him . as i am just buying the ones i really want. that is true about them selling and the case #. i cant wait for wave 3 !!!!.

I got Octane and Blaster.

Sunstreaker looks rather win, but I'm passing on him for Sideswipe. Who has a better head, transformation, and color.

Galvatron I have strongly mixed feelings for. Half the time he looks amazing, other times he looks awful. I will probably pass.

Powerglide... looks awful to me. His jet mode looks downright bloated, and his robot mode is just... ugh. Odd proportions, strange limbs, and a chest that's at the same time too busy and too dull. No desire to get him.

Onslaught, however, looks pretty nice. Dull-looking alt-mode and... let's say "safe" looking robot mode, but he does look very cool.

Octane is great. Love him to pieces. His guns are fantastic. The alt-modes are both a bit weaker than I'd like, but I love the idea of a propeller plane alt-mode.

Blaster is... well, better than Cybertron Soundwave, but it's still a crap mold. I mostly got him for Blockrock, to be honest.

I like the look of Octane, and Sunstreaker.

Onslaught looks cool but not 40 CND cool.

With animated deluxes being only first/second wave and the only one I don't own Cybertron mode Prime I'm seriously considering both of these.

Both have reasonable alt modes, the plastic looks sturdy (on par with last years deluxes) and they're hella cheaper than say voyager/ultra classes.

I am definitely considering Sideswipe/Ironhide. Q/C looks decent, and less painted plastic.

Archived