38 members have voted

1. 1. Best Decepticon Suck Up?

• Starscream
    • Skybyte
    • Inferno
    • Lugnut
    • other...and tell us who it is!
    • cyclonus

was going to say starscream, but then i remembered Cyclonus always had his head up galvtron's exhaust without ulterior motive, wouldn't say inferno because it's because of his programming, Scorponok was more of a suck up than him.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prowl. Starscream wasn't a suck up, he told Megatron his ambitions right to his face!

Actually I take that back, the biggest suck up was a tie between Prowl (comics) and Cyclonus (cartoon)

Cyclonus was not a suck up he was a loyal soldier. Cyclonus had his chance to take leadership inseason three while Galvatron was in the lava. He is the bot that demanded that Galvatron be found because Galvatron was the only one that could lead the decepticons to victory. Cyclonous is the ultimate first lieutentant(sp I'm drinking :tfrofl ). LOYAL TO A FAULT. He could have led if he had confidence. Check my earlier posts: Starscream:end game :clap

I voted SkyByte since he wasn't a userper.

StarScream was a userper, and Inferno(asuming we're talking Beast Wars) was happy to praise but knew his place even if that ment his death.

Skybyte sought glory, was self concious, but loyal to Megatrons rule. Even if he defeated Scourge, he'd still be a lacky, hence he is suck up deluxe.

Why is the answer Skybyte? Because he imagines his boss in chibi form.

I have the DVDs, but still demand a image, or at least a link.

RID was a great one shot series riddled with japanamation(yep, thats what they called it between manga and anime). The translated series complimented the collector as it refered to things like Destrons, and Cybertrons and other japnesse and fan based text in comon script as it also merged new design with vintage figures and imagry while keeping and apreciably camp feel with current product like the ChronoQ(at the time) that let us realize that progressive content need be changable.

Robot heros are an easy fun. Bumper Battlers, Legends and Activatorsa are new filler. However flawed designs must be brought to attention less they reign supreme and future Transformers fail in thier wake.

I look forward to better figures. I work hard for my dollar, If Has/Tak wants it, so should they.

megatroneyetwitchavatarap3.gif

*saved for eventual avatarhood*

You better Hurry up.

This is a tough one for me. I cant vote. Lugnut is blindly loyal but he does suck up too because of that.

Armada Thrust

Armada Thrust

Granted, but towards the end hedid show some ambition and even daredto presume that unicron would do as he said.

Archived