I love Big Lots Knock Offs....

Starscreamer

will get pix as soon as I can...but today I was browsing in their toy isle just to see what they got...and after looking at the RID Megatron on (looks like it only has 3 or so modes) I found one that just made me laugh.

A combiner...but the legs are KO Cybertron Starscreams and the arms are Vector Primes! Couldn't figure out what the body was...but I was just cracking up.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may need to check out Big Lots this weekend. I haven't been down to my local one for a couple of months.

If you're talking about the one there is Edgewood, Rodimus, they're all there. There is an alternate version that has Hot Shot arms, a Soundwave chest (sort of) and Optimus as the legs. Both are weird, with this one being weirder than the Vector Prime/Starscream one, IMO. I wasn't impressed, and I generally like these things too. They do have a bunch of other stuff though, including the blown up minicon cars they've been carrying for a while and all the G1 type combiner parts, among others. It's hit or miss. . . I thought about the combiners, but I think I'm saving my money for all the real stuff right now.

I may need to check out Big Lots this weekend. I haven't been down to my local one for a couple of months.

If you're talking about the one there is Edgewood, Rodimus, they're all there. There is an alternate version that has Hot Shot arms, a Soundwave chest (sort of) and Optimus as the legs. Both are weird, with this one being weirder than the Vector Prime/Starscream one, IMO. I wasn't impressed, and I generally like these things too. They do have a bunch of other stuff though, including the blown up minicon cars they've been carrying for a while and all the G1 type combiner parts, among others. It's hit or miss. . . I thought about the combiners, but I think I'm saving my money for all the real stuff right now.

you know this may also have a soundwave body...I had 2 of the g1 KO combiners, the Defensor and Superion which weren't the worst...but these guys I had to laugh at

Big lots KOs are something I buy in bulk every so often. I feel bad looking ath the way home, cause all those bots are soon to die.

Animated Megatron just recently killed a $10 TM2 Megatron who was used as an unfortunate body double so could stand back, size him up, then let him take some lumps as he begins attacking the Autobots.

Megatron don't like getting his hand dirty.

As for the combiner, I saw that on ebay about a year ago and was wondering if it was ever gonna make it localy. That can die too!

I can never find any of the cool stuff people find here in my local Big Lots stores.

Pics please!

Thanks SC. So they got more of the supersized minicons? Sweet I really gotta go down there this weekend.

Archived