Different Transformation for Tankor/Octane

Raider Magnus

Okay. I got Tankor. Octane. Whatever. I've debated it for a while because he looked so kibble-tastic in his bot form. The shoulders just bugged the crap out of me. Well today while I was sitting at my desk and disliking how his shoulders made him as tall as Megs, I decided to fiddle with him. I swapped the shoulder stuff down, rotated it, tucked it in and adjusted the rest of the arms accordingly. The results are MUCH better, in my opinion, to the official transformation. See below. Sorry, pics are fast and crude.

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

So what do you guys think? Better?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! Different than the one I came up with, where the shoulders serve more like wings, facing forward and angled outward. I'll try to post a pic here tonight (and try your mode!).

Nice, with all the recent releases, I sadly havent had to much time to experiment with him yet, but that does look good. I have put the guns on the wings though in bot mode and it does look cooler that way then as a weapon.

Wondering if that limits the arm articulation? But I guess it wouldn't be any worse than the other varition.

I also like the shoulders pointed straight back, but that only works if you keep the wings folded up.

Wondering if that limits the arm articulation? But I guess it wouldn't be any worse than the other varition.

I also like the shoulders pointed straight back, but that only works if you keep the wings folded up.

Nope, no change in the range of motion. He was never the most articulated in the arms department anyhow.

Nice! Different than the one I came up with, where the shoulders serve more like wings, facing forward and angled outward. I'll try to post a pic here tonight (and try your mode!).

I transform him with the wheels facing forward and always have done since he came out of his bubble..

my main gripe with him is the way his head won't fully come up and the torso is partially glued so I can't take it apart easily to fix it.

Archived