new online review..sorta

Starscreamer

something that has been going through my head for a bit...

Some figures are good, some are bad...but others are make you go "huh?"

And so I bring you the first of my retrospective on the various lines of figures...this is the first attempt and once I get a better cam will work on others.

Best friggin video review ever. I love the blatant sarcasm. The whole bit about Arron Archer and Sideways perfect. Calling yourself out, smart!!!

Great collection by the way. However 2 things, don't throw around your G1 Megs like that(I heard him hit the ground), and even though I can see why people don't, I have to wonder, am I the only guy who likes Energon Prime?

Still, that was fun if not to short.

thanks, will be making more this week (GF is on closing shift lol) and Megs can take a bit as long as in gun mode...Sub up on youtube and rate me blast it! lol

oh and taking requests on series or figures to feature

If you have him, BW TerraGator.

When you pick him up you definetly get that WTF feel, but once you handle him you actualy see he don't suck. Awsome articulation, nice spring gimmick in his jaw, a great sheild, and a half way decent gun.

The little guy never gets any love, he's one of my favorites though :bump

alas the beast wars section is still scarce....wish I had a Skydive to eviscerate...hmmm...do have one I may work with..

I've got Skydive's Universe redeco (in more G1 Dinobot-ish colours) and I think he's pretty good. Some parts don't lok into place as well as they should (but those parts are pretty much all held in place by gravity when they toy's in a regular standing position) and the legs are a bit spindly but other than that he's a pretty decent toy.

lol that was more of a joke if Madhammer was reading this...I have my beast Machines target....and while I don't own the figure I'm going to use stills...oh this will be fun

Archived