Color Help Needed

primalprimeape

What color should my Next project be?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What color should my Next project be?

• #1 Rich Plum Gloss
    • #2 Purple Gloss

I believe this belongs in Custom Repaints and Kitbashes...

As for your question, I would have no idea. I'm not a kitbasher.

Uuuh.. I think I would need to see the whole figure if this is a kitbash to give you a straight answer on this.. I generally have a good eye for color.. unless it's too secret that you don't wanna show it or somethin.. :roll

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE