Leader BulkHead question..

FREEFALLL666

Can Leader BulkHead's saw blade be easily reversed? You know so the cutting teeth face the right way? Can you simply unscrew the axle and flip it or do you need to dissasemble the arm itself?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just took him appart ... you could try to get the black plastic gear off the blade, and reattach it on the other side.

So my answer: DONT CUT ANYTHING ... take him appart, 6 screws and you can take out the blade, and not much small parts to reassemble later. Then judge for yourself if it is easy enough for you to turn that blade around ;)

edit: you know what ? I'll try that myself right now =)

edit2: very very simple indeed =D I will post pics in 5 min !

Here you go =)

taking off the arm cover:

post-10443-1219743178_thumb.jpg

pulling out the blade+hand assembly:

post-10443-1219743185_thumb.jpg

... taking it apart:

post-10443-1219743192_thumb.jpg

removing the gear:

post-10443-1219743198_thumb.jpg

sticking the gear in on the other side + reassembly:

post-10443-1219743204_thumb.jpg

Its you.