Universe Quick Mix has nipples?

Swindlewillswindleyou

I've seen this on the Cybertron version, and skipping all chance to join in pervy fun, I'm just gonna say functionaly, I don't get it!?! They realy serve no functional purpose with any of the Minicons I have(which is 1 of every mold).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just gonna say functionaly, I don't get it!?!

Well, guy nipples are like that. :tflaugh

~Matt Booker

Are you kidding, on a cold day I can cut glass with mine! Tell me whats useless when you locked your keys in the car when it's 3 below!

(alternate comeback)

Then you aint found the right girl yet!

(third place)

All I can say is Jumper Cables!!!

I couldn't decide wich of these 3 true comebacks would be best, so you decide.

I'm just gonna say functionaly, I don't get it!?!

Well, guy nipples are like that. :tflaugh

~Matt Booker

Are you kidding, on a cold day I can cut glass with mine! Tell me whats useless when you locked your keys in the car when it's 3 below!

(alternate comeback)

Then you aint found the right girl yet!

(third place)

All I can say is Jumper Cables!!!

I couldn't decide wich of these 3 true comebacks would be best, so you decide.

:tflaugh I'd say number 2, but it'd be a close race.

~Matt Booker

It's like a "that's what she said..." joke. There is no actual "she" that said anything. "She" is a fictional character referenced to point out the double entendre of what was otherwise meant to be a perfectly innocent statement.

http://xkcd.com/436/

how_it_happened.png

TWSS jokes are only funny when the conversation doesn't have a woman involved in the sentence.

Example 1: A person was told to carry something and then he looked at it and said "that's huge!"... TWSS

Example 2: Its the first day at a new job, the employee says "wow, this is pretty hard".... TWSS

:redface

i think that's what the whole point of the cartoon was :07dance

... but that cartoon had a guy talking about a woman... so it wasn't funny. Had he not said "then she puts her hand over mine, grinds me, leans down, and whispers" then it would've had potential.

It's like a "that's what she said..." joke. There is no actual "she" that said anything. "She" is a fictional character referenced to point out the double entendre of what was otherwise meant to be a perfectly innocent statement.

http://xkcd.com/436/

how_it_happened.png

TWSS jokes are only funny when the conversation doesn't have a woman involved in the sentence.

Example 1: A person was told to carry something and then he looked at it and said "that's huge!"... TWSS

Example 2: Its the first day at a new job, the employee says "wow, this is pretty hard".... TWSS

:redface

i think that's what the whole point of the cartoon was :07dance

... but that cartoon had a guy talking about a woman... so it wasn't funny. Had he not said "then she puts her hand over mine, grinds me, leans down, and whispers" then it would've had potential.

please tell me you're joking

PLEASE

(i thought better of you!)

frame 1: dude is telling a story about a girl

frame 2: dude makes a NOT FUNNY "that's what she said" quip

frame 3:dude bluntly says "yes. yes it is." <---THIS is the joke!!!

frame 4: awkward silence...

:doh

Archived