GirlScream

FREEFALLL666

Would you want a toy of the girl Starscream Clone?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. If Hasbro were to femminise the mould slightly with a female face would you buy her?

• Yup I deffo would.
    • No I dont think so.

as for making another well since each clone requires a peace of his all spark their comes a point when he will just run out also at the end of season 2 he is in the void of space with no body and Megatron I'm guessing will want to punish him in some way

I never got the impression that he was doing anything more than using the fragment's power, like Sari does with her key.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I hate to say it but you were wrong. As you can see in this clip we see him take a chunk off his peace of the all spark and place it inside SkyWarp in order to grant him life he never takes it out once SW is online. Also since they found a peace of the all spark the G1 clone from a prior episode its safe to say Screamer never takes the peace's out of the clones once they are alive. so the clones are for the most part just as alive as the Constructicons and Wreck-Gar who also have part of the all spark in their body's

Starscream appears to be able to split off bits of his own AllSpark shard and place it in his clones to give them sentience - similar to the "Shikon kakera" in Inuyasha for anyone who might be familiar with that story. :)

Archived