TFA Leader Class Bulkhead

Satan's Camaro

is it possible to take the ball gimmick from vgr bulks and somehow work it on the leader?

That's what I want to know too. I would love to put the Voy hands on the Leader- to quote a Simpsons episode, "I love the Leader!" But the regular and ball-mace hands are pure win, I would love to buy both figs and go to town on a swap. One of these days.

I'm not sure if it would work - the Voyager's hands and ball-mace might be too small.

Can you take a pic of Leader Bulkhead next to Movie Leader Brawl? I always wondered what the two would look like next to each other.

Here ya go:

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead047.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead048.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you take a pic of Leader Bulkhead next to Movie Leader Brawl? I always wondered what the two would look like next to each other.

Here ya go:

Koolness!! Thanks!!! :thumb

I was 100% content with Voyager Bulkhead...well maybe 95% because the scale bugged me...but once I caved and got this, I have no regrets. It is just fun. Much easier to handle than Leader Megs. I just dont know what to do with my Voyager now. It is a great toy as well. Oh what a hard life :shrug

I wonder if there's an easy way to lose the arm gun thingies. (transforming toys is for lameos)

Don't think so. You can take apart the arm and remove the missle holders but they are on a pivot so me thinks it would leave a gaping hole.

I don't see why you would want to remove the missiles, they're f'in' sweet. But then I don't let akurateness get in the way of :win

I don't see why you would want to remove the missiles, they're f'in' sweet. But then I don't let akurateness get in the way of :win

The big, green guys get all the love! :tflaugh I will be getting Leader Bulkhead, yeeessss... :jslaugh

@Not Letting The Acronym Go I like to think of the extra weapons as some of the Headmasters "upgrades"! :tfgrin

ah yes, very good. I also like to think of the extra as headmaster upgrades, but I'll remove them anyway. AS for the head thing, I know It's there because of the electronics. I couldn't care less about the electronics. It may be a little tricky, but I know I can do it :thumb anyway I may only give him flashing sirens.

Can you compare all you Movie and Animated toys together?

Archived