TFA Leader Class Bulkhead

Satan's Camaro

This toys is so full of :win

got him the same day as Megs and I can't put him down while Megs just sits on the shelf.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to buying him and Megatron next month with the money from my birthday :tfgrin

And like you SC, I don't know why I bothered with the Voyager version. However, it will not go to waste in the hands of my little sister who loves Bulkhead (she finds him very funny). Then along with Voyager Prime and some of my other Autobots, I'll be all caught up until September with Ultra Magnus and Sentinel Prime.

Mine's already on its way from BBTS. Actually the box has about 25 TF:A's in it becuase I ordered a complete set of every animated deluxe as well.

Anyway, for those asking about the saw-hand, I did see a youtube vid where a guy purchased two leader Bulks and swapped the hands on each. He then had one with double saw-hands and another with two regular hands. From what I could tell, the hands are perfectly interchangable.

Mine's already on its way from BBTS. Actually the box has about 25 TF:A's in it becuase I ordered a complete set of every animated deluxe as well.

Anyway, for those asking about the saw-hand, I did see a youtube vid where a guy purchased two leader Bulks and swapped the hands on each. He then had one with double saw-hands and another with two regular hands. From what I could tell, the hands are perfectly interchangable.

Godf#$%ingdamn. Is everyone stealing my ideas? I had that idea, but declared it too expensive. Unless one of you where willing to buy the saw-blade one..... :schin

Funny you should mention that, because in the video, he sold the saw-hands version and kept the reg-hands one for himself.

is it possible to take the ball gimmick from vgr bulks and somehow work it on the leader?

is it possible to take the ball gimmick from vgr bulks and somehow work it on the leader?

That's what I want to know too. I would love to put the Voy hands on the Leader- to quote a Simpsons episode, "I love the Leader!" But the regular and ball-mace hands are pure win, I would love to buy both figs and go to town on a swap. One of these days.

I'm not sure if you could easily place the vyr Wrecking ball gimmick on leader bulk head but I would bet that fan made one could easily be done. He alrady has a finger moving gimmick that could easily be modified to trigger a wrecking ball.

Archived