TFA Leader Class Bulkhead

Satan's Camaro

Picked up this guy over the weekend. Once again, very impressed. Bulkhead gets upgraded weaponry. Scale-wise, more accurate to the show design. I hope he actually gets these upgrades in Season 3. The transformation is involved but not overly complex - a lot of folding panels and such. I really like how they dealt with the kibble - it all folds away neatly on his back. Only one drawback - because of the head gimmick (not the headmaster one), his head can only turn to the right when the Autobot symbol is pressed. :tfsad

Has several features:

-O Face when Autobot symbol is pressed down.

-Spinning Sawblade.

-Opening/Closing hand.

-Detatchable Missiles.

-Headmaster unit.

-Four Phrases - "Time for the BIG GUNS!", "Sorry, my bad", the motivational "You can do it, buddy!" and "Ownage! TOTAL OWNAGE!!" - the last one only plays when the Headmaster unit is attatched.

-Two sounds - Classic TF sound (when transforming him), Sirens (in vehicle mode only) - the lightbar lights up as well.

Bot mode pics. He's pretty poseable.

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead038.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead039.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead042.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead043.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead002.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead016.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead020.jpg

In this last pic, he is balanced on his one foot. His hand is barely touching the desk. Nice.

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead026.jpg

More pics on the way in a moment. Alt mode, comparison pics, and expressions.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First thing I would do: Switch arms. In that case, at least the right arm (the left arm, that is, to prevent any bad vaudevillian comedy routines) has the gimmick. Or I buy two, and have one of them have 2 sawblades.

don't forget to inclue a pic of him posed with his kibble in chair mode with his arms behind his head and one leg crossed over the other like he's chillin out.

Okay, here's the :oface !

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead022.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead021.jpg

Comparison w/Voyager Bulkhead

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead013.jpg

Comparison w/Leader Megs

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead019.jpg

Headmaster Gimmick

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead028.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead027.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead029.jpg

First thing I would do: Switch arms. In that case, at least the right arm (the left arm, that is, to prevent any bad vaudevillian comedy routines) has the gimmick. Or I buy two, and have one of them have 2 sawblades.

Let me know how that goes :thumb There's no way I'm dropping another $40 for an arm mod :tflaugh

Vehicle mode pics

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead003.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead004.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead005.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead009.jpg

Comparisons w/V. Bulkead's vehicle mode.

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead010.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead011.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead014.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead017.jpg

This pic here just shows that Voyager Bulkhead is just barely taller than the Leader version's vehicle mode.

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead015.jpg

don't forget to inclue a pic of him posed with his kibble in chair mode with his arms behind his head and one leg crossed over the other like he's chillin out.

I will. Thanks for reminding me, I still need a pic of that.

Okay, here it is - THE CHAIR!!!

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead044.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead045.jpg

TFAnimatedLeaderClassBulkhead046.jpg

Seriously, I don't know why I even bothered with the Voyager version. Sure, it's a good toy...but this one is soooo much more fun. Too bad I didn't know that he'd be popping up in stores so soon, or maybe I would have been able to wait.

H :nooo S B R :khaaan

:argh :argh :argh :argh :argh :argh

oh wait, I still have the packaging and the receipt for the Voyager version :schin

Archived