Darkscream by ServO

ServO

Seriously, the head doesn't look too big? It isn't permanantly attached, so it would be really easy to swap out with something else...I just didn't want to continue any further with this WIP until I got some feedback or suggestions on my progress...Thanks for looking!

Does it slide back into the shaft when he transforms? That would be the deciding factor IMO.

That's good question Hunter...I'm not sure yet...since I haven't finished painting him yet, I'm trying not to move his parts around too much...since I haven't settled on this head 100% yet, I figured I would wait until everything was painted the way I like it before I start working on his alt mode. I'll try and finish up his robot mode tonight/tomorrow and then we'll see where we are at...I just wanted to see if anyone else thinks this head swap is too much...

I think the head goes well with this custom too. If you can find a way to make it fit, you should keep it :D

My only comment is that if you do choose to keep the head, be wary of the two different tones of black. It doesn't look too bad as is, but you might want to try and make them match.

have you considered using energon stormjet for the body and energon starscream for the head

seriously stormjet would look damn sweet painted up as a cobra nightraven especially if you mod omnicon skyblast to serve as a night raven drone

Archived