Animated Leader Class Megatron

Satan's Camaro

Great pics, Satan's Camaro, but don't forget to rotate the gun barrel in robot mode. In the animation model for both modes, the red lines that line the barrel always face "down" when being aimed straight out: http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Image:M...ronanimated.jpg

:D

DSC01279copy-1.jpg

:win

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^That's awesome

Here are the alt. mode pics. The helicopter mode is huuuge. As long (if not longer) as MP Starscream's jet mode.

TFAnimatedMegatron-vehiclemode001.jpg

TFAnimatedMegatron-vehiclemode002.jpg

TFAnimatedMegatron-vehiclemode003.jpg

TFAnimatedMegatron-vehiclemode004.jpg

TFAnimatedMegatron-vehiclemode005.jpg

:guh

I'm sorry but his altmode is plain fugly. Why is it that Megatron, even in earth mode, cant get away from the "hai I'm lying down" altmode syndrome. He has almost as much robot kibble here as he does on the randomly shaped voyager and/or Movie versions....

That being said - his robot mode is pretty awesome looking.

His Earth mode is actually VERY reminiscent of his Cybertron mode. In his cybertron mode, he's a VTOL, with a short, diamond-shaped horizontal stabilizer that eventually folds up to be his kneeguards. In Earth mode, his feet fold back to be his horizontal stabilizers, albeit in a mostly "for show" element. One of the cool things about Animated is that the Cyb. modes and Earth modes share many similarities.

As for the arms, well, any modern attack jet has engines of some sort to help with forward momentum. On most heli TF's, those engines are where the arms are stored. Same deal with Megs here -- if you look at his shoulders as being engines, it doesn't seem like kibble.

I'm totally painting that :con symbol if I get him, though.

Here's an attempt by :cheets, I'm not sure it's worth it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/ven...purplechest.jpg

I'm with Madhammer. As with the link ( . Y . ) [bewbs, quite obviously] I know the one on the show has white outlining, but all that white seem a little, would ya say, outa place? Just what I think.

Cool, much better looking with the black lines, and proper purple :con , did you take it apart to paint them? or do it in situe?

Oh yea I didn't catch those. Now that I do see those, It does look much better. I might do that when i get him, too.

I'd like to see a side view in robot mode...I worry of his back-kibble.

Well, he looks very reminiscent of Energon Megs, only without the huge back pieces. The wings fold back away from his chest, and his entire cockpit section slides back and vertical. The twin engines of his alt mode are still visible, and he has a very slight "tail" piece that extends down. Other than the cockpit and the nacelles, there isn't any back kibble. That's what is kinda ingenious about his leg and arm transformation. While it is basically a laying down transformation, it is done in such a way that it looks REALLY good. I <3 mine.

Archived