Animated Leader Class Megatron

Satan's Camaro

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my local tru but i went there for universe not animated. there were no uni's so i was left with these.

They having a 2 fer 1 sale or what?

Hmm...................... he's smaller than I expected, but that's a good thing for me

AND

I'm totally painting that :con symbol if I get him, though.

Yeah, he's still bigger than an Ultra but smaller than the previous Leader class figures.

He also has three phrases, and they are done by Corey Burton.

"Where is the Allspark?!"

"Crush the Autobots!"

"MWAHAHAHAHA"

In copter mode, press his :con symbol and you get a chopper sound, and while you are transforming him, you get the old school TF sound when you move the helicopter cockpit.

Honestly though, he's the first Leader Class figure (besides LC Brawl & Movie Prime) that I feel is completely worth the $40.

And I might put a sticker on the :con symbol...maybe. Like I said, it really doesn't bother me much.

Does he have any ''Automorph'' like Voyager Optimus Prime's spinning leg transformation? Or has mechanism that he can raise his arms without going back down with a weapon? Asking because I just bought Voyager Prime and I don't like him for those problems.

No, he doesn't have any automorph gimmicks.

Alt. mode pics coming soon.

*weeps openly* GAAAA-HAAAA I want him so much!! So much awesomeness. I might have reached the end of my impuse TF buying, tho (just bought a house), so I might have to wait until Christmas, or else sell some stuff.

*goes to find stuff to sell!*

Hey SC, it looks like your avatar has been auto-resized, which makes it more blocky than normal. Here's one that's been resized with a filter you might like better:

sctfav.jpg

I've been wanting him for a long time. I haven't seen him in my local stores, but I'm going to Walmart or Target today so I'll have to take a look.

Wow, how fortunes can change! Found him today at TRU and bought him, baby! (Had to promise my wife I won't buy anymore TFs until after August; I think she may be onto me.)

While he's quite awesome, nobody's mentioned the right shoulder that doesn't seem to fold forward all the way in robot mode. It's the piece that carries the arm, which folds forward against the torso. The left side works better than the right. It's almost like the part was molded incorrectly.

Second, has anyone noticed the little front landing gear ahead of the cannon? It folds down if you turn the cannon to the side, but it's too short, it won't touch the ground. If you remove the whole cannon assembly, it works like, but then there's the hige gap in the fuselage and the associated robo-kibble. Odd, like they designed the cannon at thelast minute. The rear landing gear works better.

The rotors are notchy, I wish they would spin freely so you could give them a good spin and have them go for a few seconds.

I'm not as thrilled as I thought I'd be, but he's a must-have and I heart him.

Archived