Animated Leader Class Megatron

Satan's Camaro

I've had alot of issues with Animated, but this figure is just plain awesome!!!

None of the problems that I've had with Deluxe or Voyager Megs. The gun is well balanced, the joints are tight, he looks like SuperMegatron from BattleStars.

This is probably one of the best Transformers in a long time. My only complaint, is none, and to be honest, I think they made Voyager crappy, so that when compaired, this one realy will stand out. Great weapons, awesome balance, pure win :dclol

If your only gonna get 1 Animated toy, make it this one :con

I only hope Magnus and Omega are as good.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics, Satan's Camaro, but don't forget to rotate the gun barrel in robot mode. In the animation model for both modes, the red lines that line the barrel always face "down" when being aimed straight out: http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Image:M...ronanimated.jpg

Great pics, Satan's Camaro, but don't forget to rotate the gun barrel in robot mode. In the animation model for both modes, the red lines that line the barrel always face "down" when being aimed straight out: http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Image:M...ronanimated.jpg

Well, I did not know that part could even rotate :eek

Thanks for the tip :thumb

And yes...the alt. mode pics will be coming soon.

While he's quite awesome, nobody's mentioned the right shoulder that doesn't seem to fold forward all the way in robot mode. It's the piece that carries the arm, which folds forward against the torso. The left side works better than the right. It's almost like the part was molded incorrectly.

I ended up taking him apart and heating the part that carries the prop on one end and the arm on the other, so it would tuck in better in robot mode. Better.

Second, has anyone noticed the little front landing gear ahead of the cannon? It folds down if you turn the cannon to the side, but it's too short, it won't touch the ground. If you remove the whole cannon assembly, it works like, but then there's the huge gap in the fuselage and the associated robo-kibble. Odd, like they designed the cannon at the last minute. The rear landing gear works better.

I took the cannon apart, or more precisely, I removed the cannon from its mounting bracket. There's a plastic stud the cannon snaps into, but it's not designed to snap in and out while the bracket is bolted together, so I shaved the inside of the cannon mount. After trimming a little clearance for the landing gear, you can now remove the cannon in alt mode, and open that front landing gear. Looks mean, lower in the front than the rear, in true muscle-car fashion. Pics forthwith.

I'm totally painting that :con symbol if I get him, though.

Here's an attempt by :cheets, I'm not sure it's worth it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/ven...purplechest.jpg

I'm with Madhammer. As with the link ( . Y . ) [bewbs, quite obviously] I know the one on the show has white outlining, but all that white seem a little, would ya say, outa place? Just what I think.

^That's awesome

Here's a pic of how the blades look when folded up on his back:

TFAnimatedMegatron.jpg

Here are the alt. mode pics. The helicopter mode is huuuge. As long (if not longer) as MP Starscream's jet mode.

TFAnimatedMegatron-vehiclemode001.jpg

TFAnimatedMegatron-vehiclemode002.jpg

TFAnimatedMegatron-vehiclemode003.jpg

TFAnimatedMegatron-vehiclemode004.jpg

TFAnimatedMegatron-vehiclemode005.jpg

I'm with Madhammer. As with the link ( . Y . ) [bewbs, quite obviously] I know the one on the show has white outlining, but all that white seem a little, would ya say, outa place? Just what I think.

Cool, much better looking with the black lines, and proper purple :con , did you take it apart to paint them? or do it in situe?

Archived