Target doing new endcap 7-10

NOMster

called target up looking for new :animated stuff and the guy told me they are gearing up for another endcap of tf stuff on the 10th. just letting everyone know, if noone has.

called target up looking for new :animated stuff and the guy told me they are gearing up for another endcap of tf stuff on the 10th. just letting everyone know, if noone has.

Hmmm, I'm guessing that means they're going to move any remaining DS 'Screamers to the aisles, remove those shelves for a few pegs of figures, keep the Voyager shelves as they are, and add the Leader class figures in place of the 2-Pack (which I assume was intended to be a "limited-time only" type of item).

That might refer to a national reset. I've noticed that only a few Targets in my area have done any kind of endcap. Only recently have I seen more endcap resets done. Even then, rarely have I seen any Deluxe TF:A figures stocked at a Target. Walmart (and recently TRU) have been a better source.

That might refer to a national reset. I've noticed that only a few Targets in my area have done any kind of endcap. Only recently have I seen more endcap resets done. Even then, rarely have I seen any Deluxe TF:A figures stocked at a Target. Walmart (and recently TRU) have been a better source.

It's been the same at the Tagets where I live. A huge glut of movie figs, and little to no TF:A stuff. In fact the only Voyager figs I've seen have been at Wal-Mart, and the only Leader class have been at TRU.

Every single target in my area has the animated endcaps. I called them and they said they got a shipment yesterday and one today so HOPEFULLY they will have the leader toys there for me to buy!!! ive called everywhere around and no leader toys so... if target gets them hell yes!!!! and my area everywhere but tru is cleaning out all movie toys. I mean less and less everyday! my walmart has 2 move deluxes and 2 voyagers! my target has 0 movie voyagers and about 5 deluxes! so i guess im lucky. Update today the 9th one of my local walmarts said that the might get a truck on the 11th

I went to a Target last night. They have an Animated end cap (three shelves with Voyagers and DS Starscreams, and three pegs with Real Geal figs but labeled for Animated DXs).

However, they also have a great big :animated sign on the toy aisle over what used to be (and I guess mostly still is...mostly) the Movie TF section, which leads me to believe that Animated will eventually replace the Movie crap in that section.

Went to target the other day, checked out their toy area. Same stuff as the last three times I've been there. The two-pack, Screamer and Cybertron Megs, and movie DS Screamer. In the aisle there's a few Animated Dlx figs, but still a crapload of movie crap. If I have to head out that way today, maybe I'll swing by.

nothing on my side of town as far as tfa same voyger ss and megs with ds ss on the endcap

HOWEEVER.......

found wave 3 of deluxe(snarl, jazz, shoundwave and oilslick)at walmart and

wave 1 deluxe of universe(tankor sunstreaker and prowl) at TRU

so target this week :zzz

wlamart and TRU :clap :win

see ours had an endcap already and said they were getting a new one. but i havent been to check. sorry if i gave you guys false hopes, i found what i wanted at the other stores too. so, oh well.

Archived