BT-22 shipping delayed

sgt__york

i'm not sure why yet, but I just recently heard that while BT-21 (arcee) and BT-22 (convoy) that were both due out at the end of July - that BT-22 is going to be delayed. I do not know if it is simply a shipping issue, overload of other TFers due out, or a QC issue. With KISS PRIME, Nemesis Prime and such out on the molds, I don't know why it would be. But I just heard last night - that it hasn't become 'public knowledge' just yet - but the BT-22 will be delayed and not due out at the end of July.

(Source: owner of a major pre-order company that had just talked to his distributor overseas while trying to get his bulk s/h charges)

Looks like BT-22 will be an AUGUST release (my guess). I just hope it's not due to any QC issues.

Well thats the same thing i would worry about. But at the same time, if it were QC, then it would be better for them to fix the problem & make us wait, then just ship it out.

Im just glad Arcee is looking so fiiineeee. I want her now more then Convoy. Which was the other way around before. And now that my comic store is getting Transformers, i may even see her at retial. :D

Guest Primal-Convoy

The main problem, Ive been told, is that disgruntled Japanese Otaku, faced with a shortage of titillation in Akiba, have started to contaminate random boxes with surplus KISS-Players figures (or failing that, any random Lolita-like PVC figure from Akihabara).

One random and heavily disguised Japanese gentleman even threatened to make certain Convoy figures sport "used Minerva's panties", plus include pictures of semi-naked underage Sailor Moon pics as heat-transfers on Convoy's bonnet/hood...

Those crazy Japanese, eh readers?

Archived