Animated Shockwave Voyager & Arcee super sleek car dlx confirmed!

deceptikhan

I don't think Arcee will be a recolor/retooling of anything. Hasbro's been really good with the line using original molds so far, I'll even bet Skywarp has a new facial expression. Eitherway, Arcee could just as easily transform into a useless cybertronian hovercraft just to say she's a transformer while having no purpose other than being in robot mode ala Voyager Megs.

Call me excited, great new wave, all we need now is a new Leader wave of Lugnut and the Constructicons. Whoo.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blurr = Arcee? You sure? :fail :lame :ghey

Why?

Take a look..

Blurr got pointy sharp shoulder pads, and also significantly different chest and legs design if compared to in-show Arcee. You can't just say, "Hey, let's just let Hasbro put Arcee head on Blurr's body, repaint it and totally call it Arcee!"

And with so many surprises from this :animated toyline, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt as a bit to keep our hope up regarding Arcee getting his original mold rather than just a Blurr's remold.

Capiche, signor?

I agree, people around here seem all too happy to let Hasbro cheap out with reuse on this line, even though they really haven't done it yet. I for one don't want them to start (except where it makes sense ala Starscream), but peeps around here seem to think its okay. Arcee won't be blurr repainted because they're in the same wave, and that would destroy hasbro's own promise of 90% show accuracy. We all know reusing molds sometimes becomes a necessary evil,. I'm just not sure why everyone can't wait for it to happen. An Arcee on blurr's body would be horrible. I think they know that.

I think you guys misunder-estimate Hasbro. The TOYS were made FIRST or TOGETHER with the animation models. Im almost postive that they will make Longarm & Shockwave under the same toy. The Longarm head will probably transform the same way (basically) as it does in the toon, with the same alt mode.

As with Arcee, she will get her OWN mold so Hasbro doesnt soil their product line. They said they wanted to do Arcee justice and do her right!

I am looking forward to ALL of the :animated figures coming out~ so far. Even Omega Supreme who we havnt had official comfrimation about but we know is coming.

*miss-underestimate*

Where in that statement did I say, "I want them to compromise Shockwave so that he has some sort of Longarm feature"? I said itd be win. Sure I hope its well made but I also like show accuracy, even if it was some sort of simple headswapping or something.

Its you IMO but who WAS asking you dude? Yeesh.

As for Wasp I really hope hes not just a redeco of Bumblebee. I'll be passing if it is. If its a new mold (especially if its a take on an actual beast mode Waspinator) then Ill deff grab one. But Im not getting my hopes up.

I can totally see Arcee being a redone version of Blurr based on her robot mode unfortunately, maybe Im the only one who sees that.

Where in that statement did I say, "I want them to compromise Shockwave so that he has some sort of Longarm feature"? I said itd be win. Sure I hope its well made but I also like show accuracy, even if it was some sort of simple headswapping or something.

As for Wasp I really hope hes not just a redeco of Bumblebee. I'll be passing if it is. If its a new mold (especially if its a take on an actual beast mode Waspinator) then Ill deff grab one. But Im not getting my hopes up.

I can totally see Arcee being a redone version of Blurr based on her robot mode unfortunately, maybe Im the only one who sees that.

Is this directed at someone in particular? iTs rather rude if so. If you are reffering to my post, i wasnt aiming at anyone in general, i was just saying for sake of refference. Anyuways :animated all the way baby

Sweet anyone know if we are going to see a leader class sized Omega supreme?

Oh right forgot about that one.

Isn't OS supposed to be another Supreme fig?

Remember reading that somewhere.

Is this directed at someone in particular? iTs rather rude if so. If you are reffering to my post, i wasnt aiming at anyone in general, i was just saying for sake of refference. Anyuways :animated all the way baby

He was refering to timothyVritchey's post.

Anyhow, as interesting as the news is, I'm taking it with a bit of salt. Wal-Mart's computers, in the past, has listed products that were never released (or released in a complete different fashion than listed.)

I can't wait to see Blurr, though. I want to get one to kitbash for a stand-in as Transtech Cheetor.

Blurr?? Swindle?? Shockwave?? :awsum

Wreck Gar?????? :awsum :awsum :awsum

Archived