Animated Shockwave Voyager & Arcee super sleek car dlx confirmed!

deceptikhan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
um.. this news is WAY late.

And I too hope that Shockwave has some kind of feature in robot mode to make him look like Longarm. Thatd be total win!

why would you want to compromise shockwaves modes to have him look like long arm... stupid idea if you ask me.

Can I request to the authority to ban this guy?

we are watching him. my advice just let him be and just dont get involved in some sort of flame war.

I hope he can take on Longarm as an alt mode with some sort of faction logo gimmik like sideways

Arcee better be worth a dam this time around!!!

Wreck-Garr is a maybe, I have to see it. If he can't spit out garbage, then I'm getting one of those Wall-ie toys instead, that thing spits garbage and looks like it can be bashed into a Johny5

Swindel and ShockWave I have to see first, the rest I think I'm gonna skip.

Actually I liked Arcee the first two times around.

Only problem with E Arcee was she was a basic

Only problem with movie Arcee was she wasn't Energon Arcee.

:D

Looking forward to seeing how she turns out in the animated line. Bot mode is definite win and should be about as show accurate.

Shockwave I'd be fine with being Shockwave. Hope he gets a cool alt mode this time around. Even if it is a tank I'm sure Hasbro could pull it off better than Energon did.

Wreckgar will be really interesting to see in voyager form. Wow a Weird Al former, now my collection is really complete.

My only worry is that the Arcee we saw in Thrill of the Hunt doesn't look like she has nearly enough kibble to transform into anything. No wheels on her, for one thing. The toy will have to be some sort of reformatted "Earth-mode Arcee" which means it may not be as G1-acccurate as the animation model.

Still, it'll be nice to have an Arcee figure that actually transforms into a car as she was meant to. Hopefully this one will have non-crappy arms and a non-crappy head.

A few thoughts...

-Considering they most likely have started work on Season 3 by now (or at least know where they want it to go), 'Wasp' may become Waspinator, which means the toy version would be a techno-organic bug, not a Bumblebee repaint/retool. Otherwise, they would release it under the name Wasp (since we've never even heard the name Waspinator on Animated yet).

-It wouldn't surprise me if Hasbro painted Blurr pink and gave it an Arcee head, but would they really release two nearly identical toys in the same wave? That seems a bit much even for them.

Once again, though, Animated Waspy= :tfevil Win.

Archived