Animated Shockwave Voyager & Arcee super sleek car dlx confirmed!

deceptikhan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:pics

I'm sure within few weeks ahead of now, we'll be flooded by the pics from those new toys.. Or, wait till season 3 announced at the same time, just to coincide.

But.. Arrrgh! Me want some Swindle & Shockwave!! :argh :argh

Awesome. I hope Shockwave has a convertable head into Longarm. Since he's a Voyager, there are a few things they could pull off with him as far as coolness is concerned. If he and Longarm share an alternate mode, that'd make things far easier as far as the vehicle/robot is concerned. To make it simple, make his head flipable, cause it'd probably be harder to make it convert. What I'm talking about is do it like the Wild Force Green Gorilla Zord for the Kongazord. The Gorilla and Kongazord heads shared a space, just flip it around. Do the same for the insignia. Then you have Shockwave/Longarm Prime.

As for Arcee, can't wait to see what she looks like.

I'm also looking forward to the rest of them as well. Especially Blurr and Wasp.

Archived