Animated Headmaster and Ldr. Class

Evil Exe

Not sure if anyone's posted this before, but can someone put pics up of Leader Megs, Ultra Magnus, or Prime w/ the Headmaster Helmet? I know some of the Ldr. class figs are out already.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can see dozens of reviews on youtube showing the headmaster option on Leader Bulkhead. Although it also fits on Leader Megs, I hear it does not change quotes like it does on Bulkhead. Also, there is no Leader class Prime, so I doubt the headmaster device fits on Supreme Prime.

Yeah I know what he looks like on Bulkhead, but I want to see him on Megs, or Ultra Magnus. Hmm, thought there was a Ldr. Prime.

No one has Magnus available for pictures right now, but it does show something in the instructions (which can be found on Hasbro.com)

Megatron's sound and light effects do not change, but he can wear the Headmaster unit.

Looks better on Bulkhead, but still stupid altogether.

No one has Magnus available for pictures right now, but it does show something in the instructions (which can be found on Hasbro.com)

Megatron's sound and light effects do not change, but he can wear the Headmaster unit.

Looks better on Bulkhead, but still stupid altogether.

Do you have pictures of megatron?

No, but I have a MISB Leader Class Megatron up for grabs. PM me with your best offer! (also taking RID Omega Prime as trade, cash preferred though.)

You've peaked my interest. Not sure though. My mom might not want me spending money (yes I'm a teenager, get over it) Reasonable price(slightly over store price), or scalper price (you know what I mean)?

got megs and BH today I have to say given how simple megatron is he is far more fun to play with

the headmaster unit is cool but I've stored it next to my unicron head (that came with Primus)

Any pics of megs w/ headmaster Blitz?

sure give me a sec to find my camera

Edit: ok didn't have time to set up some good lighting but I don't think I need to.

the headmaster unit is quite hollow so it fits over most TF heads (even primus) but it only seems that BulkHead and Megatron and judging by the photos UltraMagnus have the 3 holes to plug in the tabs that are on the bottom of the headmaster unit

Archived