Connecticut Sightings

Guest Buck Bailey

Guest Buck Bailey

I guess I may be the only one, since I had to make this topic... but what the heck.

Just picked up Universe 2.0 wave 1 and Marvel Crossover Hulk at Toys R Us in Hamden. There's plenty of Universe left, only one each of the Marvels.

Toys R Us in Orange has 1ea TFTM Ultra Mudflap and Inferno.

Both stores had plenty of Animated stock. Targets and Walmarts in the area are nearly sold out of Animated figs; so hopefully later waves are on their way in.

• 1 month later...

Man where to begin:

Animated: BumbleBee, OpPrime, deluxe wave 1 et al at Waterbury TRU.

Snarl, etc, wave 3 at Waterbury Target, as Well as Voyager Grimlock and Lugnut

TF Universe 2.0 figs (Galvatron asst) at Kohl's Hamden.

Guest Buck Bailey
Man where to begin:

Animated: BumbleBee, OpPrime, deluxe wave 1 et al at Waterbury TRU.

Snarl, etc, wave 3 at Waterbury Target, as Well as Voyager Grimlock and Lugnut

TF Universe 2.0 figs (Galvatron asst) at Kohl's Hamden.

hey Shipwreck, thanks for the heads-up re: Galvatron. I live right around the corner on Mix Ave so that was an easy grab! I also found Onslaught at Target in Orange, whereas I'd only seen Powerglide and Silverbolt locally prior to today. Blitzwing is trickling out all over the shore, I found four between various Milford area Walmarts. Blaster and Heavy Load are all over as well. Drop Shot and Blades are at North Haven Target--where they also have a new G1 shirt.

Anyway, great to see a local on the board here. Maybe we can save each other a little time this way.

Archived