New universe opinions

Mom

I haven't seen tread bolt out in stores either. Ended up picking mine up from HTS. Glad I did since he's so awesome. Just be careful when removing him from the package. Hasbro went nuts on the twist ties on him and well my booster rocket is loose because of it. Should have just cut the darn things, no I wanted preserve them so I could stick him back in the package. :tfmad Stupid me.

That's why my packaging goes straight into the trash. Most never makes it inside of the house. That's how I keep my wife from knowing about new purchases. One day there's 100 the next there's 105, and she's none the wiser. :mwahaha

My OCD doesn't allow me to do that unfortunately otherwise I'd do it in a heart beat. Bought two Nemesis Primes one for display and one to keep minty. Still have the box for the display one even though I never instead to stick it back in there. He actually went in once when I first got him for about 10 minutes before I yanked him back out. If I didn't keep all these darn boxes I would have a lot more space in my room. Good thing I stopped saving Lego boxes or I'd be in real trouble. :tflaugh

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't seen tread bolt out in stores either. Ended up picking mine up from HTS. Glad I did since he's so awesome. Just be careful when removing him from the package. Hasbro went nuts on the twist ties on him and well my booster rocket is loose because of it. Should have just cut the darn things, no I wanted preserve them so I could stick him back in the package. :tfmad Stupid me.

That's why my packaging goes straight into the trash. Most never makes it inside of the house. That's how I keep my wife from knowing about new purchases. One day there's 100 the next there's 105, and she's none the wiser. :mwahaha

My OCD doesn't allow me to do that unfortunately otherwise I'd do it in a heart beat. Bought two Nemesis Primes one for display and one to keep minty. Still have the box for the display one even though I never instead to stick it back in there. He actually went in once when I first got him for about 10 minutes before I yanked him back out. If I didn't keep all these darn boxes I would have a lot more space in my room. Good thing I stopped saving Lego boxes or I'd be in real trouble. :tflaugh

same here, because of my OCD I have over 50 tf boxes waiting to be thrown away

i love universe but im still waiting for IDW bludgeon to have a toy (inner robot ) :ohyeah

Had my first QC issue with this line today after purchasing Silverstreak. When I was lifting the hood to bring up his head, it snapped at the metal peg. Luckily it fits tightly back in there and won't pose a problem so I don't see a need to return it. It does bother me, but eh don't feel like wasting gas to return it considering it was the only one at Wal-Mart.

Archived